Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Customers Are Saying! Issue 1

My favorite product is the self tanning lotion! I have tried literally every product out there, and avon's is BY FAR the best! It adds a nice, even color- I am always getting compliments on my great tan. Plus, it less expensive than most products out there, and far less harmful than tanning beds. I don't even have to use it everyday- just whenever I want an extra "boost". The moment I put it on I can tell a difference- my legs are smoother, it smells great and the color is always even.
Thanks!
Deanna



Shop my website now!



Choose Representative delivery for personalized service from me if you're local or opt for direct delivery from AVON, paying with your credit card at time of purchase.



Thanks to Deanna for providing the product review and participating in my Customer Favorites Promotion! She just earned herself 20% off her next purchase of this product!

Thank you for reading! Watch for the next issue of "What Customers Are Saying!"
Shari Schneider
Independent AVON Sales Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment