Friday, April 23, 2010

AVON Pumps It Up for Spring!

Wow! Spring is really kickin' in right now and it's a very busy time for us AVON Representatives!

Here's what's happening!

Zoe Saldana, star of the recent movie, Avatar, became our new celebrity spokesperson for a lovely fragrance called Eternal Magic. It's a beautiful, light fragrance...a mixture between a floral and a woodsy scent with notes of Princess of Monaco Roses, Orris, violets and vanilla. For only $24, you get the Eau de Toilette PLUS TWO FREE GIFTS, the Eternal Magic Body Wash and Eternal Magic Body Lotion. Layering your fragrance makes it last much longer....all in a pretty purple gift bag...perfect for any gift-giving occasion, like Mother's Day!


I ordered the Preview set of 5 and sold almost all of them! I still have one in stock left and one I'm holding for another customer! You can't beat the deal and Department stores certainly can't beat the price! It's a $44 value for only $24! I've given out lots of samples and if I've not had time to follow-up with you yet and you want it now
the last one I have on hand,
you can contact me through my AVON website. Simply click on the "Contact Me" link!


Oh...and coming in Campaign 10! AVON now has TONI BRATTIN Hair Extensions! Let your hair go from blah to WOW...in seconds...like magic!

I just received my preview sample and couldn't resist wearing it out & about today while I visited with customers and conducted an AVON Beauty Bash on a bridal party! I had a friend make a video to show you just how awesome this is!

1 comment: