Monday, April 4, 2011

AVON Celebrates 125 Years!

Tomorrow morning, bright & early I'm on my way to New York City where I'll gather with thousands of AVON Representatives in Madison Square Gardens for a huge celebration of AVON's 125 year milestone. It is going to be so awesome!

AVON certainly knows how to evolve and re-invent itself to keep steady with the times. David McConnell really nailed it when he decided to hang up his hat as an encyclopedia salesman and strike out on his own founding "The California Perfume Company". 125 years later, here we are! Wow! I can't think of too many companies that have that type of staying power, can you?

In fact, if you carefully watch the trends, you'd recognize that AVON usually beats the competition with new and innovative products. Before you know it, other companies are copying their products, but charging more for them.

For example, a few years ago, AVON had debuted toning sandals and shoes. It wasn't long before other companies started introducing their brands and now the market is flooded with them.

There are many other examples that I could name, but we'll just leave it at that one for now.

AVON can keep prices so low and still deliver top products because they don't have the overhead like that of a department store. So, when you pay $100 for a skin care product at one of those stores, keep in mind that it cost them the same as AVON to manufacture the product, yet you're paying 3x as much for it because, they have to pay their electric bill, the counter girls, and all the other bills to keep the doors open.

Plus, to celebrate the 125th year...there's all kinds of specials going on! Check out the one on page 2 of the Campaign 8 brochure! You'll get $125 Value of products for only $25 when you make a $10 purchase from the brochure. Two of the skin products in the bundle retail regularly at $88! It's an outstanding value!

There's no doubt about it, with AVON you'll still get the best, most innovative, outstanding skin care products, but pay 1/3 the cost. Are you ready to save some money yet?

Shop my website or view the brochures by clicking the links to the right and then email me your order.

It's not too late to order for this campaign since I'm sending in TWO orders for Campaign 8. I just ran out of time before my trip! It's so exciting! I've never been to New York before!

I'm sure I'll post some pictures when I get back!

Until later....
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment