Tuesday, July 7, 2015

This or That? Keep Fashion Decision Making Fun!

We make decisions every day and some of them, are not so fun. Hey! At least we have the area of fashion to keep it light-hearted, right? Plus, when you shop with AVON, the number of your choices, just multiplied. I truly believe that we provide quality products, often fashion & industry firsts, at the most reasonable prices available. This is what makes it possible to expand your fashion and beauty wardrobe selections on a budget. 

The perfect example is available right now in our "This or That" section of the Campaign 15 Brochure found on Pages 6 through 17. 

Ask yourself this...
Pages 8 & 9 - Campaign 15
MASCARA (Pgs. 8 & 9): 
Length or Volume? I don't know about you, but sometimes I am in the mood for sultry, long lashes and at others, I want them to look lush and full. That's why, I have more than one tube of mascara in my makeup bag. 

CREAM or GLOSS? (Pgs. 10 & 11): 
Page 10 & 11 - Campaign 15

Are you a lipstick kind of girl or a gloss? Personally, I like both! Sometimes, I even WEAR them both and the combinations are endless. For instance, to make my bottom lip look a little fuller, I apply a complimentary shade or clear gloss in the center. 
Pages 12 & 13 - Campaign 15

FRAGRANCE (Pgs. 12 & 13):  
Hot or Cool? On this topic, I'm a full believer that no woman should own just ONE favorite fragrance. You need a full-fragrance-wardrobe because in my humble opinion, the fragrance you wear, should reflect more than just style. It should reflect your mood and at times, inspire emotions. The sense of scent is a powerful thing! 
Pages 14 & 15 - Campaign 15

JEWELRY (Pgs. 14 & 15): 
Gold or Silver? This choice is a no-brainer. Every girl needs to have both options available in her style wardrobe.  I even remember a time when it was a fashion no-no to mix the two together.  You had to choose between wearing one or the other.  In today's fashion world, depending on the style of your outfit, that's no longer true.  Mix & match to your hearts content!
Pages 16 & 17

SHOES (Pgs. 16 & 17): 
Heels or Flats? For me, choosing the clothes I'll wear for the day is about comfort and what's on my calendar AND...it always starts with the SHOES!







****SPECIAL OFFER****

Please read the following carefully since some restrictions do apply!

With AVON's great prices, your daily fashion choices just multiplied!  Plus...by taking advantage of this special offer from me, it's even better!

Why choose between "this or that" when you can have BOTH and increase your choice of style options?

With ANY $10 purchase from the Campaign 15 Brochure, add an item from the "This or That" selection of pages and get the OTHER "This or That" selected item for HALF OFF!

Examples:  Length or Volume Mascara --
Your $10 Purchase + Your choice of either SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara ($5.99) OR Big & Daring Volume Mascara ($5.99) = one or the other will be half off when you purchase through me. 
[Bottom Line:  $10+$5.99+$3 plus tax & standard AVON handling fee of $0.75 apply]

Lipstick or Gloss --
Your $10 Purchase + Your choice of either Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color; Poppy Pink ($4.99) OR Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss; Fuschia Frenzy ($2.99) = the lip gloss will be half off when you purchase through me. 
[$10+$4.99+$1.50 plus tax & standard AVON handling fee of $0.75 apply]

Here's the fine print:
*This offer is exclusive to Shari's AVON Customers.
*This offer is only available to customers who choose the "Representative Delivery" Option only which means that it is for my local or within delivery range by me personally.
*Sorry...but this offer does NOT include the SHOES nor the BOLD BRACELET WATCH (featured on Page 15)
*Note:  Lipstick/Gloss/Jewelry...discounted item will be the one listed at the higher retail amount.

Got questions?  Don't be shy...Contact Me through my AVON weboffice!

No comments:

Post a Comment