Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shari's Stock on Hand - Week 2

Here's the latest!

Our Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is a customer fave and I almost always keep it in stock! No more damaging your eyelashes or stretching your delicate eye area skin using harsh cloth to remove tough mascara and eyeliner! Plus, it moisturizes as it cleans! On sale now for only $1.99 plus tax, but they'll go fast! Email me soon!
****************************************************************
Perfect for a summer getaway or just to have a fun everything bag to use this season! On sale now for only $12.99! I have one Pick Your Bright Tote Bag (orange) in stock, but I can order it for you in blue or yellow.Email me!
****************************************************************
Eating healthy? Garlic has excellent health benefits and this handy kitchen tool will make preparing it fresh even easier! Only one in stock available for $7.99. Email me.
***************************************************************

STOCK UPDATE!

Just so you know where I stand on last week's posted items:

All of my SSS Bug Guard+ items have been SOLD, except for one package of these. Available at the Campaign 14 price of $6.99. These individually packaged towelettes are great for on-the-go! Simply put one in your purse and you won't be pestered by those swarming pests no matter where you go throughout your day!

All other items featured from my previous posting are still available, but won't be for long! Have you Emailed me yet?


SPECIAL OFFER!
When you sign up as a "follower" for this blog, you'll receive $5 in AVON Funny Money Coupons to spend any way you like! You can apply them to an order or even put them towards one of the Stock-on-Hand items!


I'm already planning what I'll be posting next week! Until then....
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment