Monday, July 11, 2011

Shari's Stock on Hand!

I'm doing something new!

Watch this blog for weekly posts that will have products that I have on hand for immediate delivery. The items will vary and there will be limited quantities, so if you're interested, you'll need to contact me right away!

If you don't want to miss an announcement, make it easy on yourself and sign up to "follow" this blog! When you do, you'll also get some AVON Funny Money to spend on your next order or even apply it to one of my Stock on Hand specials!!!

Here's what I have on hand right now.....


You get the entire SET for only $11.99 plus tax! Regular retail on the body spray alone is $8 so this is an AWESOME deal!



Get your feet sandal ready and even buy a new pair of sandals! The Footworks Marine Salts 4pc. Set is only $9.99 and includes 2 Marine Salt Scrubs, 1 Marine Salt Hydrating Balm, and 1 of our fabulous Footworks Deluxe Toenail Clippers. And...if they're your size, you can't beat the price, AVON's Mod Sandals for only $12.99 --- Size 9 on hand. Love em? I'm happy to check to see if they're still available at that price as well as check to see if your size is available.

Got some hiking, camping, or kid's sports to attend? Don't leave home without your SSS Bug Guard. It's the BEST out there! I have limited quantities available of each so contact me right away!

Email me quick! You can also "friend" me on Facebook! (shari.l.schneider)

No comments:

Post a Comment