Monday, August 29, 2011

Throwing a Fall bridal shower? AVON's got your back!

Summer wedding season is over, but Fall is just around the corner.

Are you tired of the same old ideas for bridal shower prizes & gifts? Let me say that I sure am! I mean, how many candles, pin cushions, sewing kits, and cheap dollar store items can a person keep in their house, right?

If you're getting my point, you might clue in that I've been on a de-cluttering rampage and have found tons of this stuff around the house that was "saved" because I might use it or I didn't want to insult anyone who might come over and see that I don't have the little goody they gave me when I attended their event. Really, all it ended up causing me was stress because I it was gathering dust or taking up space.

So, if you're looking for a better solution for your bridal shower, why not consider something that the guests can actually use? Here's why:

1. AVON goody bags can be themed to match the shower theme.

2. You know your guests, so you know what products they'll like the best which means your goody bags are personalized to your guests.

3. You have complete control over costs because AVON has lots of offerings to help you stay within your budget!

Here are just a few ideas:
a. Lip balms
b. Mini hand creams
c. Travel size lotions, creams, shower gels, skin care
d. Game prizes? Choose full size products and put together in a 'bigger' goody bag or basket.


Take a big chunk out of our planning and save lots of time by letting me help you cross the 'getting prizes & goodies' off your to-do list today! Email me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment