Friday, September 23, 2011

A Smart Business Choice - AVON

As a business, why choose AVON?

AVON is the most innovative beauty company out there as far as research, development and bringing products to the market first. You might not know this, but in 1987, they were the first company to use stabilized Retinol. It wasn't long before competition introduced their versions, but one can't deny that AVON was first.

AVON is full of firsts and it's just one of the reasons that I love this company. The other? Our prices. When you do a price comparison to all those companies who copy off of AVON, they're introducing similar products, products that (in my opinion and in the opinion of many of my customers who've finally switched) do not work as well, yet they're charging you sometimes more than double the price!

A new customer contacted me the other day. I won't mention any products by name or companies, but she was paying $170 for ONE skin care product of her line. Just ONE! I hate to see what the rest of her skin care regimen cost! I know I couldn't afford it and even if I could, I certainly would not spend that kind of money.

Yet, age gracefully, is what I will do because I found AVON. Not only do I get great skin care products, I also get them at a discount because I'm a Representative. AVON can offer our products to the consumer at these great prices simply because they have us. They don't have the overhead of department stores or the counter girl to pay.

You might be thinking that I have to say these things because I sell AVON. Well, it is true that I sell AVON to help support my family. It's true that I enjoy a flexible schedule that allows me the time to do volunteer work, be a significant part of my children's lives, and be a very active participant in theater.

It's more than a way to make money, though. AVON has been a great confidence builder for me. I've taken charge of my dreams and begun to pursue them. I've made countless friends and connections that I will have with me for life. I used my AVON business to help other organizations and causes that I feel strongly about through its awesome fundraising programs. It's not for everyone, but it works great for me. You have to want it. You have to set your personal goals and go for them. It's work, not a get-rich scheme. And...you have to Believe both in yourself and in the company.

AVON believes in us. They've shown us over and over again by investing in tools to help lead us to success. Their latest? It's the BelieveIn Your Business incentive. So far, with this program, I've earned nearly $300 in bonuses and I'm just getting started!

Want to have Christmas paid for this year? AVON has brought Christmas back! With their new "Come Home for the Holidays", you'll be able to sell, sell, and sell, get off to a great start and your family will be set for Christmas!

If you are looking for a way to make extra money or even a new career, you've got absolutely nothing to lose. AVON has a very reasonable start-up fee plus, I'll be there to mentor you each step of they way, whether you require a little help or a lot.

I could go on and on and on, but the truth of the matter, it's all up to you! What are your dreams and goals? Do you want to save a little money on products that you and your family use? (I save a LOT! It's another perk!) Do you need a new car, to help pay for tuition, extra cash for the "extras" (my daughter wants to take Pointe this year and those shoes are expensive!). Whatever it is, you can get there with AVON.

If you'd like to partner with me and become an active part of my team, contact me via my eRep site

If you'd simply like to purchase products, you can register and shop 24/7 via my eRep site If you live within my personal delivery range and choose "Representative Delivery" when placing your order, I look forward to meeting you! My customer service is taylored to your needs. You can have as little or as much contact with me as you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment