Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Passion for Helping - Part 1

Hello AVON Customers!

If you've been with me long enough, you know that I'm a "helper".  I love to use my business to HELP!  It's what I do and in my viewpoint, I use it on many different levels.  I run my business with honesty, integrity, and since I am a Christian, I live up to my faith values.

1. I save my customers money (several different ways, I might add!)
  • Quality products sold to the consumer with no overhead, means AVON can offer them at lower prices.  Just look at our AVON Product Price Comparison Chart
  • Staying on top of sales in all current brochures, including past campaigns so that you're always getting the lowest "sale" price.  This is why I have a huge repeat business rate!  Just ask any of my customers.
  • My AVON Funny Money Customer Discount Programs (Customer Referrals, Frequent Buyer Cards)
2. I use it to support various organizations with which I'm associated in some compacity.  For example, I have offered AVON Rebates to DeWitt Elementary - Library Rebates, Danceworks Costume Rebates.  How does this work?  Brochures are left at the location and anyone who places an order associated with that particular group....a percentage of their retail total is given back to the organization by me.  It begins at the 10% level but then has the ability to increase based on the sales in any given campaign.

3. AVON has a wonderful Fundraising Program that can earn money for organizations and they include a full range of options. Please keep in mind that these options may vary from AVON Representative to AVON Representative. We are all Independent; in business for ourselves, but not by ouselves and partnered with a company that has existed for more than 125 years.  Choose from:

  • Raising Funds through a Full-Brochure Fund Raiser (not recommended-see note)
  • Specific Product Focus Fliers - **recommended** - Earnings for the organization can be up to 50% depending upon the arrangement agreed upon with the AVON Representative, but the downsize is that product selection is limited. Products Flier consist of top-selling AVON lines, best-loved color products, our Naturals Body Products (compare to Bath & Body Works).  From time-to-time, there might be a 'seasonal' product flier introduced.
  • The also have the The AVON Foundation for Women.  This represents the philanthropic side of the company. It supports, with specific fundraising products and other special events, some of the top concerns related to women of today. Reese Witherspoon, AVON's Global Ambassador, recently participated in support of one of those causes, The AVON Walk for Breast Cancer. Even more, the AVON Foundation has put into effect philanthropic programs to help alleviate suffering from world-wide disasters to the long journey towards saving the environment.

If you find that after reading this post you might be inspired to partner with AVON, taking control of your financial future, or if you'd simply like to purchase AVON products, please Email Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment