Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shari's AVON - Christmas Countdown!

Most of my customers enjoy receiving the current brochure personally delivered to their door but also enjoy the additional benefit of placing their order online via my My AVON Website.  Having recently earned the prestigious President's Club recognition level of Honor Society, personal relationships with my customers and excellent customer service are necessities to reach my goals.  I know I work in sales, but it never feels like that because in my viewpoint, I am providing a service to my clients.  I help them look their best, find great gifts for loved ones, and above all, I help them find the best deal possible.

The Christmas Brochures and 4th Quarter Holiday Sales have already kicked into high gear, but just like brick & mortar stores, AVON does run out of stock of popular selling items.  My encouragment to all of you this year is to shop early so you don't have to settle for what's left in stock!

I serve Cuyahoga Falls and the surrounding areas and if you'd like to be added to my brochure delivery list, you can contact me via my website.  If you live outside my general delivery area, the Direct Ship option is always available.  Get your favorite products shipped to your door directly from AVON!

Countdown Gift #1

Introducing the Holiday Fragrance Partnership of 2012....

Jon Bon Jovi

Unplugged for Her
(available now)
"A lyrical ballad resonating with bright citrus notes, sensual plum, voluptuous black dahlia and wisps of captivating woods"
Get 2 FREE Gifts, the body lotion & shower gel, a $24 value!

Unplugged for Him (available C26)
"An unforgettable groove pulsed with pepper bourbon, hypnotic black dahlia, soulful woods and masculine musk."
Want a free sample?  Contact me today! 

*Special Offer!*  When you pre-order Unplugged for Him, you'll receive a 20% discount off your order and a free gift (an exclusive Men's Emblem Toiletry Case).  (All pre-orders must be paid for in advance to receive the discount and must be ordered prior to Campaign 25, November 28, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment