Friday, July 19, 2013

Voluminous Lashes with Avon's Mega Effects Mascara

It's been 50 years since the way we apply our mascara has had its own makeover. Oh boy! I've had a chance to try it and I'm loving it! 

If you live in my personal delivery range, My PRE-ORDER SPECIAL has been extended...but I've only got a limited quantity on hand! I think my Brown/Black has already been spoken for so you might have missed out on that and will need to order. This product debuts in Campaign 17 and we're in 16! YOU'LL save 20% off the debut brochure price...PLUS.....YOU'LL get YOURS before everyone else!! Message me or visit my website to see the latest AVON Brochure!

If you don't live within my delivery range, you can shop My Website and choose the Direct Delivery Option!

If you're looking for a way to earn extra income or want to begin building a sustainable business of your own and replace your current job, contact me today!  Don't live in my area...don't let that stop me from mentoring you!  Go to Start Your AVON and use Reference Code:  sharischneider

No comments:

Post a Comment